DEARBORN, Mich. –The Dearborn City Council will host a public hearing on the proposed fiscal year 12 budget at 6 p.m. Monday, June 6.
Tuesday, June 7 at 5:30 p.m. is the date to adopt the budget and set the tax rate for Fiscal Year 12, which begins July 1, 2011.
Residents are encouraged to attend both meetings, which will be in the City Council Chambers at Dearborn City Hall, 13615 Michigan Avenue.
For more information, contact the City Council Office at 313-943-2025.
Items like the budget for city swimming pools, and many other budget items will be discussed.
Contact the Dearborn Mayor’s Office:
- Mayor John B. O’Reilly Jr.: 313.943.2300 – [email protected]
Contact Dearborn City Council Members:
- Tom Tafelski: 313.943.2405 – [email protected]
- Suzanne Sareini: 313.943.2404 – [email protected]
- Mark Shooshanian: 313.943.2406 – [email protected]
- Robert A. Abraham: 313.943.2408 – [email protected]
- Brian C. O’Donnell: 313.943.2407 – [email protected]
- Nancy A. Hubbard: 313.943.2403 – [email protected]
- David Bazzy: 313.943.32402 – [email protected]