DEARBORN, Michigan – AT&T U-verse has added the City of Dearborn’s government and public access channels to its services. City of Dearborn Television (CDTV) and Dearborn Public Access Television (DPATV) are now available on U-verse channel 99.
Customers with AT&T services can click on the drop down box on channel 99 and can choose either of the Dearborn channels.
U-verse customers also are able to choose from a number of cities on the network. This also allows customers in other cities to view Dearborn programs as well.
CDTV is already available to Comcast and WOW cable customers. It is channel 12 on Comcast and channel 10 on WOW.
All CDTV programming can also be viewed any time at www.cityofdearborn.org.
CDTV provides local programming that highlights what is happening in Dearborn.
DPATV is also available on WOW, channel 18, and can be viewed any time at www.cityofdearborn.org.
The following is a listing of the programming created by CDTV.
City Council meetings are carried live and then seen in rebroadcasts.
- “This Week in Dearborn” is hosted by Mayor John B. O’Reilly, Jr. This weekly program highlights current and important events and issues that affect Dearborn residents.
- “Dearborn Journal” is a series that provides viewers with a look at the different programs and events that take place in the city.
- “Meet Your Council” is a monthly program that features a segment from each of the seven Dearborn City Council members. Each month the Council keeps residents informed about city services, local businesses and other current issues that affect Dearborn.
- “Senior Services” highlights the services and programs available through the Dearborn Senior Services Division.
- “Dearborn Libraries, Check ‘Em Out” is the outreach program for the libraries.
Quarterly produced programs include:
- “Sports N Rec,” which shows the numerous fitness and sporting activities available in Dearborn.
- “Paw Prints” is produced with the Friends for the Dearborn Animal Shelter. This program is an outreach that shares helpful tips on the safety and care of animals, and adoption opportunities.
- “City Commissions” provides an opportunity for the different Dearborn commissions to share their latest activities.
DPATV allows individuals and groups to produce programs that they believe are of interest to the public. CDTV staff administers DPATV. CDTV is part of the City of Dearborn’s Department of Public Information.
For more information on CDTV or DPATV call 313-943-2365.