DEARBORN, Mich. – The Dearborn Public Schools Early Childhood Program is currently accepting registrations for the 2012-13 school year. Parents are encouraged to sign up now as space is limited and fills up quickly.
All are invited to attend a special Open House event being held on Wednesday, April 18, 2012, from 5:00 – 7:00 pm at the following locations:
- DuVall Elementary, 22561 Beech, Dbn. 48124
- Haigh Elementary, 601 Silvery Lane, Dbn. 48128
- HFCC Child Development Center, 5101 Evergreen, Dbn. 48128
- Howard Elementary, 1611 N. York, Dbn. 48128
- Lindbergh Elementary, 500 N. Waverly, Dbn. 48128
- Snow Elementary, 2000 Culver, Dbn. 48124
- Whitmore-Bolles Elementary, 21501 Whitmore, Dbn. 48124
Dearborn Public Schools preschool programs provide appropriate lessons that will help children grow socially, develop emotionally, enhance cognitive development, and gain independence, all in a caring and fun learning environment, and parents living in the Dearborn Public Schools district will be able to have their children continue their excellent education as they move from preschool to kindergarten.
Programs available for 2012-13 include the always popular:
- Summer Adventure Club- Snow
- All Day Preschool- Snow & Lindbergh
- Kid’s Club Before & After School- Duvall, Haigh, Howard, Lindbergh, Long, Snow & Whitmore-Bolles
- Childcare & All Day Preschool- H.F.C.C. Child Development Center
- Mini Scholars (3 yr. old) 2 hour & Little Scholars (4 yr. old) 3 hour Program- Duvall, HFCC, Howard, Long & Snow
- Montessori Preschool- Howe
For further information, please stop by any school listed above and speak with the site manager or head teacher, or call the Child Development Center at (313) 317-6527.