DETROIT, Michigan – Entering its 27th year, CREW Detroit is pleased to announce its 2013 Executive Board of Directors, which welcomes five new officers this year.
CREW Detroit is a founding chapter of the 8,000-member CREW Network, an international business networking organization dedicated to influencing the success of the commercial real estate industry by advancing the professional achievements of women. Members are elected to positions on the Board of Directors annually.
New to the board this year are Attica resident Leslie Zawada, South Lyon resident Marisa Varga, Farmington resident Susan Cook, Farmington Hills resident Eileen McCarthy and Grosse Pointe Park resident Jill Ferrari.
Dearborn Heights resident Jumana Judeh will lead CREW Detroit as its 2013 president.
Below are this year’s CREW Detroit board officers:
- President: Jumana Judeh, MAI, CCIM, President and CEO of Judeh & Associates in Dearborn
- President-Elect/Sponsorship Liaison: Leslie Zawada, P.E., President of Civil Engineering Solutions, Inc. in Attica
- Immediate Past President/Nominations Liaison: Bloomfield Hills resident Jan Purcell, Director of Sales and Marketing at eTitle Commercial in Troy
- Treasurer: Lake Orion resident Donna Hanson, CPA, Partner at Plante Moran, PLLC, in Auburn Hills
- Secretary/Communications Liaison: Marisa Varga, LEED AP, Director of Business Development at Barton Malow Company in Southfield
- Golf Liaison: Commerce resident Sheila Suppes, Director of Business Development and Marketing at Sachse Construction in Birmingham
- Impact Awards Liaison: Bloomfield Hills resident Andrea Burg, Senior Project Manager at Jones Lang LaSalle in Detroit
- Membership Liaison: Susan Cook, Environmental Due Diligence Division Manager at Cardno ATC Environmental in Novi
- Outreach Liaison: Commerce resident Beth Bailey, National Due Diligence Manager at PM Environmental in Berkley
- Professional Development Liaison: Eileen McCarthy, Vice President of McCarthy & Smith, Inc. in Farmington Hills
- Programs Liaison: Jill Ferrari, Director of Community Development at Wayne County EDGE in Detroit
About CREW Detroit
Since 1986, CREW Detroit (www.crewdetroit.org) has been advancing the success of women in the commercial real estate industry through networking and member-to-member-driven business opportunities. It is a founding chapter of CREW Network, a professional organization made up of more than 8,000 women and men from across the United States and Canada. The network serves as a key resource to CREW chapter members and the commercial real estate industry as a whole. Members hail from all disciplines of commercial real estate and represent every type of expert necessary to complete a commercial real estate transaction.